Dear CCL Vertical Development Community,
Here are some items of interest for you. Please share.
Our recent webinar by Claudette Rowley on Cultural Brilliance was recorded and is here along with her slides and a link to her work. Thank you Claudette!
- The archive of CONNECTED webinars is at the same link, scroll down the page.
- Visit the CONNECTED home page for lots of key resources on our CCL theme of Relational Leadership.
Bill Torbert with Global Leadership Associates has launched his new podcast and webinar series on The Origins and Reach of Action Inquiry.
- Torbert’s memoir is titled Numbskull: Born Again and Again and Again, Transforming Self, Communities, and Scientific Inquiry.
Third Annual Research Forum on Vertical Leadership Development in London, 18-20 June with our partner Global Leadership Associates. We especially welcome faculty who bring a (paying) client who is engaged in vertical. Let’s talk if you have one.
Prior vertical news is here if you missed it.
Speaking of our mentor and friend Bill Torbert, here are three wonderful, really short and crisp videos on key aspects of action inquiry. Client ready!
- Why do action logics matter?
- What is action inquiry?
- What is timely action?
Follow the inline links for informational flyers and content.
- Third Annual Research
Forum on Vertical Leadership Development in London, 18-20 June
- We especially welcome faculty who bring a (paying) client who is engaged in vertical. Let’s talk if you have one.
GLP Workshop in Seattle, 16-18
October, in partnership with the Bill
& Melinda Gates Foundation
- Gates is getting trained up in the GLP, and they have attended our last two Forums in London
- Global Leadership Associates (GLA, Bill Torbert’s organization) are owners of the GLP and our partner
- The GLP is being used a lot by CCL. CCL is in the process of confirming the validity and reliability of the GLP.
- Advanced GLP Workshop in London, 24-26 September
- Slides (both PDF
from a recent Introduction to Vertical
Leadership Development, w a digital self-assessment
- The self-assessment is based in our Transformations deck. It is still being piloted. We welcome your inquiries.
- Upcoming webinar on leadership
culture featuring special guest Claudette Rowley, March 14, 11am ET
- You should have received the invitation. Or just show up at https://meetccl.webex.com/meet/chuck
- Welcome Allison
Conte and Paul Hughes: New members of our vertical community at CCL:
- Wonderful new vertical colleagues with whom you should connect!
- Updates to our Relational Leadership Resource Blog for
the CONNECTED Community
- Do you know how to talk about relational leadership and connect it to the vertical work?
- The Origins and Reach of Action
Inquiry: A Free Podcast &
Webinar Series featuring Bill Torbert.
- Bill is a valued mentor at CCL.
- The Leadership
Culture Field Guide, the field manual for the Leadership
- Each campus director has a number of kits. We can get you a kit, and, you can customize your own using the links above along with the Leadership Culture Content Kit on ECM.
With much love,
J. (Chuck) Palus|